- Work available in a variety of schools and teaching environments
- Work as and when you want it - we will try to offer you as much work as you want.
- Supply teaching is a great way of trying schools if you are considering taking up a long term or permanent teaching role
- You can choose the range of year groups you choose (and when!).
We are ESPECIALLY in need of teachers for supply teaching in North and North West London at the moment, because of an increase in the amount of work available.
Supply work offer flexibility to suit your needs and commitments and with many years' experience and expertise, Tradewind are able to help and guide you through the process.
We have good relationships with schools who entrust us with finding them quality staff.
Essential requirements to be considered for supply teaching
- Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification
- A flexible and enthusiastic approach
- Have experience teaching in a primary classroom in a mainstream setting and have a good knowledge of the primary curriculum
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply Now' or for more information about supply teaching, contact Stuart Edge on 020 7845 5450 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.