Tradewind are recruiting! Are you an experienced primary teacher looking for work in Barnsley?
Tradewind recruitment are currently working with a school in Barnsley who are needing a primary teacher on a regular supply basis. The role will involve teaching across the primary age range, fitting in with the needs of the school. They can consider a range of experience levels for the role. The salary will range from £23,720-£35,008 pro rata.
The school is a dynamic, inclusive school in a village area in the Borough of Barnsley. The school lies at the heart of the local community. They have and ambitious and aspirational learning environment and the strive to provide all children with an outstanding start to their school life.
They are fortunate to have a dedicated and passionate team of teachers and support staff, and are looking for a teacher to join them to provide a stimulating, engaging, and creative curriculum. The school is easily accessible with several bus links and free parking on site.
QTS, primary teaching experience desirable, legal right to work in the UK
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact!
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a primary teacher in Barnsley. Or for more information about the role, contact Rachel Williams on 0114 2870650 or Rachel.firstname.lastname@example.org
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 3rd year running!
£400.00 - £650.00 per week
£29000 - £30000 per annum
Waltham Forest, London
£23720 - £35971 per annum + On-site car park, good transport links
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.