Tradewind are recruiting! Are you an experienced primary teacher looking for teaching work in Barnsley?
Tradewind are seeking a primary cover teacher to work in a primary school in Barnsley on a supply basis from September 2020. The school require an experienced teacher who is able to provide cover for them on an ad hoc supply basis to cover all their supply needs from EYFS to Year 6. The salary will range from £24,373 TO £35,971.
The dynamic school is based in a residential area of Barnsley. They are a friendly primary school at the heart of the local community. They have a friendly and supportive staff based with a well respected SLT. The facilities at the school are impressive, and they have a vast array of extra-curricular activities available at the school.
The successful primary cover teacher will be required to cover classes across the whole primary age range from EYFS to Year 6. They will be covering teachers during their PPA time, in addition to covering absences throughout the school. They are looking for a flexible teacher who can adapt and fit in with the requirements of the school. They will be required to teach across all subject areas of the primary UK National Curriculum,
QTS, Knowledge of the primary UK National Curriculum, legal right to work in the UK, DBS check.
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact!
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a primary cover teacher in Barnsley. Or for more information about the role, contact Rachel Williams on 0114 2870650 or Rachel.email@example.com
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most. Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
£135.00 - £150.00 per day
Salford, Greater Manchester
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.