Tradewind are seeking a primary teacher to work in a primary school in Barnsley on a supply basis. The school require a flexible and adaptable primary teacher who is happy to work across the primary age range from EYFS to KS2. The salary will range from £24,373 to £35,971.
The school is based in a dynamic residential area of South Barnsley. They are a friendly primary school with a supportive SLT. They have a friendly and welcoming team and staff and pride themselves on their inclusive ethos.
The successful primary teacher will be required to cover classes within EYFS to KS2. The role will involve covering teachers during their PPA time, in addition to covering absences throughout EYFS to KS2. They are looking for a flexible teacher who can adapt and fit in with the requirements of the school. They will be required to teach across all subject areas of the primary UK National Curriculum.
QTS, Knowledge of the primary UK National Curriculum (EYFS, KS1, KS2), legal right to work in the UK, DBS check.
Knowledge of the primary UK National Curriculum (EYFS, KS1, KS2), prior Teaching Assistant experience, legal right to work in the UK, enhanced child DBS check.
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact!
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a Primary teacher in Barnsley. Or for more information about the role, contact Rachel Williams on 0114 2870650 or Rachel.firstname.lastname@example.org
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most. Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.