Tradewind Recruitment are working in partnership with a Multi Academy Trust that have sites in Edgbaston and Aston, who are recruiting for Primary ECT's across EYFS, KS1 and KS2.
They are looking for exceptional and committed people to work across the trust to positively impact the lives of the pupils they serve. They passionately believe that staff are the biggest asset, so they actively develop them through a personalised and bespoke CPD package each term. They invest heavily in their staff as they know that only through staff development will they achieve the very best outcomes for their children. They are a forward thinking and innovative Multi Academy Trust (MAT) with fantastic pupils, Trustees, and supportive Academy Representatives. Their staff are friendly, professional, and a dedicated team in the heart of the city serving an aspirant, culturally diverse community.
There are opportunities across EYFS, KS1 and KS2 to teach full time on a full class responsibility bases alongside you mentor in line with ECT support. The school are looking for applications for September 2023 start but would consider taking a candidate earlier if successful and suitable for them.
To be considered for this role you will be able to:
- Help develop a positive ethos within school in accordance with their vision for the development.
- Provide a visible presence to pupils, parents, carers, and staff.
- Promote a love of lifelong learning.
- Have excellent organisational and social skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to build on success and manage change.
- Show commitment to a culture of continuous improvement that promotes excellence for staff and pupils alike and builds on our current Ofsted rating.
- Demonstrate excellent inter-personal and communication skills with the ability to articulate.
- A clear vision for the through school and support positive relationships across the Trust.
We will offer you:
- A happy and caring ethos.
- A supportive team within the primary and across the MAT.
- Opportunities for your own continued professional development, both internally and through collaborative working across the trust.
- Enthusiastic, well-behaved learners who engage positively with school life.
- A hard-working, motivated, and engaged staff and governors, who care deeply about the outcomes for children and young people.
- A culture of support for all staff
- MAT-wide continued professional development opportunities to enable practical and research-based school improvement initiatives.
To be considered for this role or to gain further information please get in touch with Ashleigh on 0121 643 3505 or email Ashleigh.email@example.com.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.