Primary Teacher, Darwen
Tradewind are recruiting!
Attention all experienced primary teachers!
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Year 4 teacher at a one form entry primary school in Darwen. We are seeking a dedicated and passionate individual who is committed to providing a high-quality education for all students, working 5 days a week 8.15-3.30 with daily pay rates between £110-£179.
The school has a strong focus on inclusion and diversity and is committed to providing a safe and supportive learning environment for all students. The school is well-resourced and has a dedicated team of staff who work together to provide an engaging and stimulating curriculum for all students. The successful candidate will have a proven track record of teaching Year 4 and possess excellent classroom management skills.
Tradewind are renowned for offering top rates of pay, more CPD than any other agency, great referral bonus and termly networking & social events.
As a Year 4 teacher at this school, you will be responsible for planning and delivering engaging lessons, assessing student progress, and working closely with other members of the teaching team to ensure that all students achieve their full potential.
To join us and be successful in this role you will need to:
- Be a qualified teacher with QTS
- Experience of working within KS2 with a proven track record
- Experience of working in a relevant classroom environment
- Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible
- Legal right to work in the UK
If you're an experienced primary teacher looking for an exciting new opportunity and would like to register with Tradewind Recruitment, please apply now and take the next step in your teaching career! Or for more information about the role, contact Lindsey Pennington on 01772 977333 /
The benefits of joining Tradewind Recruitment;
- Your income matters; we will always seek to get you the highest rate of pay and will provide you with the best possible advice
- Your development matters; we offer our people free access to over 2,500 CPD courses, webinars and resources via the incredible National College
- Your flexibility matters; we tailor the working week to you - daily supply, long-term contracts and permanent positions available local to you
- Your wellbeing matters; we put people at the heart of everything we do and are proudly a Sunday Times Top 100 employer for 4 years running
- We pride ourselves on our exceptional service to our candidates and are proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.