This is an Inner London School and can offer an attractive salary of £29664 - £40372 for the successful teacher.
The successful PE Teacher would be joining a school currently graded good by Ofsted. The school is committed to promoting the health and well-being of its pupils and staff through physical activity. They strive to maximise opportunities for children, young people and all associated with the school to be physically active by promoting all avenues for activity. This includes the curriculum, environment and wider community.
Tradewind are looking for an outstanding PE Teacher who is:
* Highly motivated, with high expectations of children
* Passionate about sport and able to inspire pupils, staff and parents
* A team player who has experience of all primary age ranges
* Someone who will nurture a love of physical movement for all children
Benefits offered by the school:
* A positive and caring ethos and working environment
* Enthusiastic, motivated, well-behaved children and supportive parents
* A committed, friendly, welcoming and supportive staff team
* Excellent support from the Headteacher and governing body
* High quality and bespoke professional and career development opportunities
Primary PE Teacher Responsibility:
* A passion for PE
* Excellent subject knowledge and comfortable teaching 1/3 of the timetable as general PPA
* A commitment to children's learning through consistently high quality teaching
* A track record of raising achievement for all pupils
* The ability to teach across the EYFS, KS1 and KS2
* The ability to lead the development of PE across the school
* A desire to be a part of a strong team
By registering with Tradewind we can offer you:
-We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
-Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
-Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
-Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
-Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
-Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join us and be successful in this PE/PPA teacher role you will need to:
-Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification
-Overseas Trained Teachers will be considered if you have a comparable qualification with a UK teaching qualification and you can comply with the other points
-This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
-Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
-You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click "Apply Now" to get your application started for the role of PPA teacher. Or for more information you can contact Louise Richards on 0207 845 5450/ email@example.com
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
'No terminology in the above advertisement is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Tradewind Recruitment is proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer and accepts applications from all sections of the community.'
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 3rd year running!
£70 - £95 per day
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.