The school are looking for a reliable, resiliant and committed teacher who will work hard to make lessons engaging, creative and academically stimulating for all pupils. The school are heavily oversubscribed and have a great reputation for providing outstanding support for staff and students.
The school aim to provide rich and exciting experiences and opportunities through a balanced and broad curriculum allowing every child to reach their full potential. The school also strive to develop the whole child by offering a range of sporting, creative and residential activities.
For this Key Stage Two role, the school are seeking candidates who:
·Demonstrate excellent knowledge of the UK National Curriculum
Can inspire the love of learning in students
·Highly motivated to achieve outstanding results
·Demonstrates a variety of teaching and learning strategies which they use effectively.
·Is able to work effectively as part of a team.
·Possesses good written and verbal communication skills.
·Is willing to contribute to the broader life of the school.
The core duties of this Key Stage Two Teacher role are:
·To provide a high quality educational experience for all children by leading learning in school, developing consistent practice in teaching and learning and ensuring that children achieve the highest standards of attainment and achievement. Children are expected to make rapid and sustained progress.
· The teacher will contribute to the schools strategic planning documentation, supporting the ethos, aims and vision of the school
· You will take responsibility for teaching a Year 5 class
· The school can offer you:
·A friendly and supportive team within a welcoming school environment;
· Enthusiastic, well-motivated and happy pupils who are keen to learn;
· Ongoing professional development
The school is located in Brent and is very accessible via public transport, from the Jubilee Line.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
·We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
· We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 40 to be exact! That's 25 more than our next nearest competitor
· Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a referral fee
· Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
· Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
· Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
· Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join us and be successful in this Key Stage Two Teacher role you will need to:
· Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification
· This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
·Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
· You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply' to be considered for this great position as Key Stage Two Teacher in Brent, Inner London. Or for more information about the role, contact Charlotte Bright on 0207 845 5450 option 1 / firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your teaching career.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to fully certified CPD courses - more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.