The successful applicant must be available to start in September 2021 and be able to commit to working full time for the remainder of the academic year 2020/21. The position is paying M1-M6 dependent on experience.
The Primary School is a two form entry setting with large indoor and outdoor learning spaces for each year group in order to provide co-operative teaching and learning. The school are committed to providing high standards in teaching and learning and support all staff and pupils to achieve their full potential. The school encourage excellent working relationships with local schools, parents, carers and other outside agencies to ensure pupils are well supported.
The Year 1 Teacher must have the following requirements:
- Have full QTS (or equivalent teaching qualifications)
- Have excellent knowledge and understanding of working with young children within a sound pedagogical framework
- Have a creative approach and a positive work ethic
- Be able to engage positively with colleagues, children and parents
- Has an excitement and passion teaching and learning
The school is located in Brent served by excellent public transport links. On site and street parking are available for all staff.
To be successful in applying you must:
- Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualifications
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Your CV must include full details of Education and work history, any employment breaks must be explained
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Apply now' to be considered for this Year 1 Teacher in Brent JN -042021-325377. Alternatively, more information please contact Charlotte or Mohammed at Tradewind on 0207 845 5450/ firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your teaching career.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.