Our school in Bristol is currently seeking both a KS1 and KS2 teacher to join our team on a full-time basis.
The successful candidate will be responsible for planning and delivering engaging lessons, as well as assessing student progress and providing feedback to parents and colleagues. Planning and marking will be required, but the school may be flexible on this for the right candidate.
We welcome ECT candidates who are enthusiastic about teaching and willing to work hard to create a nurturing and stimulating classroom environment for our students.
Working hours are Monday to Friday, 8:30am until 3:30pm.
Our school is committed to providing a supportive and collaborative work environment for all staff members. We believe in ongoing professional development and provide regular training opportunities to help our teachers grow and thrive in their roles.
The successful candidate will have:
- A relevant teaching qualification and QTS
- Experience teaching either KS1 or KS2, depending on the role
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- A passion for teaching and helping children reach their full potential
If you are a dedicated, hard-working teacher who is passionate about making a positive impact on children's lives, we would love to hear from you. In return, we offer a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as the opportunity to work in a supportive and dynamic school environment.
If you are passionate about working with children and want to make a positive impact on their lives, then we would love to hear from you.
- Your income matters: we will always seek to get you the highest rate of pay and will provide you with the best possible advice
- Your development matters: we offer our people free access to over 2,500 CPD courses, webinars, and resources via the incredible National College
- Your flexibility matters: we tailor the working week to you - daily supply, long-term contracts, and permanent positions all available, all local to you
- Your wellbeing matters: we put people at the heart of everything we do and are proudly a Sunday Times Top 100 employer for 4 years running
- We pride ourselves on our exceptional service to our candidates and are proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position as a Primary Teacher in Bristol. Or for more information about the role, contact Hettie Irving on 0117 301 7578/ email@example.com #BRITEACH
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.