Tradewind are recruiting! We have a small village Primary school looking for a KS2 Primary Teacher to start for a maternity post
Tradewind Recruitment is currently looking for a strong, positive KS2 Primary Teacher to join this Outstanding school based in Bromley for an October 2020 start. This is a full-time role is for a maternity contract and the salary will be Outer London scale £29915-£41136.
This one form entry Primary school has a friendly, family orientation. A small community feel where the aim is for all children to be safe, in a stimulating and happy environment. The curriculum is a broad and balanced one where parents, staff and governors all work together. The aim is for all children to achieve their academic potential.
We are looking for:
- A KS2 Primary Teacher who can teach a mixed class of Year 5 and 6.
- A Teacher that has experience in KS2.
- A person with a sense of humour and a team player.
- Someone that is reflective on their own practice, always looking to improve.
This school is located in Bromley and driving is the best option with parking available for all.
In return the school offers:
A small set up where everyone knows each other and this close knit team work hard together to do everything they can for each child in the school.
To join us and be successful in this KS2 Primary Teacher role you will need to:
- Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification
- Overseas Trained Teachers will be considered if you have a comparable qualification with a UK teaching qualification and you can comply with the other points
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click "Apply Now" to get your application started for the role of KS2 Primary Teacher. Or for more information you can contact Craig Sowden on 0207 845 5450 / email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you so that we can make a difference to this school Because Education Matters.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.