Tradewind Recruitment is currently supporting a lovely school in Bromley, to secure a Year 2 teacher.
This full-time Year 2 teaching role can start ASAP or from January 2024 until July 2024.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced KS1 teacher who wants to teach a smaller than average Year 2 class who are eager to learn.
This two-form entry primary school has a wonderful learning environment where all children can thrive and succeed, they have excellent staff and a dedicated team who ensure they provide the best possible learning experiences and opportunities.
- Experience: Ideally prior experience teaching in Year 2 or KS1.
- Planning and Assessment: Candidates must demonstrate confidence and proficiency in planning and assessment.
- Team Player: The ability to collaborate effectively with colleagues, parents, and other stakeholders is crucial.
- Commitment: A dedicated and enthusiastic attitude towards teaching and a commitment to creating a positive learning environment for children
If this role appeals to you, don't hesitate in contacting email@example.com .
Tradewind Recruitment is a trusted agency with a proven track record in placing high-calibre educators in schools across the UK. By joining us, you will have access to ongoing professional development opportunities and a supportive network of fellow teachers.
On registration you'll be need the following:
* QTS or a recognised teaching qualification
* Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* A CV that covers your employment and education history since you finished formal education and any employment breaks must be explained.
*Legal Right to work in the UK
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.