The school is a one-form-entry infant school, graded 'Good' with some 'Outstanding' Leadership and Management by Ofsted, and caters for pupils from EY-KS1, offering a friendly and supportive environment to staff and students.
The executive principal and principal have the highest aspirations for pupils and have brought about considerable improvements to the quality of teaching and pupils' achievement since the academy opened.
All senior and middle leaders play an important role in the improvement of the academy. The leadership of teaching is of high quality and is leading to significant improvement in all areas, including achievement.
Pupils are extremely welcoming and polite. They are proud of their school and all that it has to offer and are excellent ambassadors.
You must hold QTS in order to apply for this role.
NQT's, experienced teachers and overseas trained teachers are welcome to apply.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
* Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
If you would like to apply for this post, then please contact Tradewind on 01727 236255 or send an up to date email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 3rd year running!
£60 - £120 per day
£121.64 - £179.52 per day
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.