Are you a skilled and experienced Teacher seeking a rewarding opportunity for a full-time, long-term position? If you're enthusiastic about working in a school that takes pride in unlocking the potential of every individual, then this role is tailor-made for you!
We are in search of a dedicated and passionate Primary School Teacher to join our dynamic and inclusive primary school in Bury. Our school has gained a reputation for embracing and honouring diversity, fostering an environment where all students feel valued and supported. Our staff is committed to providing the best educational opportunities for every child, ensuring their academic, social, and emotional growth.
Ideally, you will have prior experience implementing the mastery approach to teaching and learning. We strongly believe in empowering our students and helping them realise their full potential. You will excel at creating a positive and inclusive classroom environment where all children learn together harmoniously, celebrating and respecting each other's unique qualities.
If you are ready to embark on an exciting teaching journey where you can make a lasting impact on the lives of young learners, we would be thrilled to receive your application. Join us as we create a positive and nurturing educational experience.
Tradewind is Manchester's biggest Education Recruitment Agency and we would love to place you in this role if you register with us. The competitive pay rate for this role is between £140-£200 per day, subject to experience.
To respond to this advert, please call Amy at the Manchester office on 0161 674 0138 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To be a success in this role, you will need to:
- Have QTS or QTLS status
- Have experience with KS1 ort KS2 classes
- Be subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional references checks
- Provide a CV with full employment/education history included and any employment breaks must be explained
- Have the legal right to work in the UK
By registering with Tradewind Bury, you will benefit from:
- An honest and friendly team with a wealth of educational experience
- Consultants that will listen to what you want and support you wherever necessary
- Top rates of pay through our attraction of the best education talent
- More training and development than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 45 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
- A great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a generous reward
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- A straightforward Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.