Tradewind Recruitment are seeking Primary Supply Teachers across Chester and surrounding areas!
Are you wanting a new flexible way of working? Do you like to choose what days you work and where you work? Then we would love to discuss some supply teaching roles with yourself.
We are lucky enough to work with some incredible schools across Chester and surrounding areas and as we quickly approach Christmas, we are looking for additional supply teachers to help support our local schools.
As a Supply Teacher you will be expected to help support schools to the best of your ability upon the role you take during that time, we have roles teaching anywhere from EYFS to KS2 from 1 day a week to a full 5 days a week. If you find you enjoy teaching and want to avoid all the added extra responsibilities then this may suit you.
You will get to manage your own diary and your daily pay will reflect on your valuable experience.
We are open to applications from candidates with little to no experience however you must be able to provide the below -
- Hold Qualified Teaching Status in the UK
- Right to Work in the UK
- 2 x Professional References within the last 5 years
- DBS Certificate or be willing to process one through Tradewind
The benefits of registering with Tradewind -
- Your income matters: we will always seek to get you the highest rate of pay and will provide you with the best possible advice
- Your development matters: we offer our people free access to over 2,500 CPD courses, webinars and resources via the incredible National College
- Your flexibility matters: we tailor the working week to you - daily supply, long-term contracts and permanent positions available local to you
- Your wellbeing matters: we put people at the heart of everything we do and are proudly a Sunday Times Top 100 employer for 4 years running
- We pride ourselves on our exceptional service to our candidates and are proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
If you are interested in this Primary Supply Teacher role in Cheshire West & Chester, the click 'Apply Now' or get in touch to discuss at Toby.Weston@twrecruitment.com or call 01244 360150.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.