Are you a confident, inspiring primary teacher looking for a Reception teacher position? An outstanding primary school in the borough of Lewisham are seeking a full time Reception teacher!
This successful academy school in Deptford, South East London, has 2 forms of entry. They are currently looking for a qualified Reception teacher to join the team in September 2021 initially for 2 terms of maternity cover. The position is paying an annual salary of up to £43,000.
This primary school in the heart of Deptford opened in September 2014 in order to meet significant demand from Lewisham families for new primary places. They pride themselves on providing a vibrant learning environment which nurtures and supports children. Staff encourage pupils to be responsible for their learning, to grow in confidence and become independent. The academy has been rated 'outstanding' across all categories in its first ever Ofsted report. The inspectors praised the academy for the strength of its teaching, delivering an excellent education that inspires and motivates the children. They also noted the outstanding behaviour of children. As the school is relatively new, facilities are modern, bright, and fit for purpose. Staff and children benefit from the latest resources and technology, making teaching and learning interactive and fun.
The school is located in beautiful area of Deptford, close to a beautiful green open space. With excellent bus and train links from central and South East London it is extremely accessible. There is also on street parking available for those who wish to drive. The Headteacher is keen to recruit a reception teacher from September 2021.
The Reception teacher must:
· Have QTS
· Be a good or outstanding practitioner in EYFS
· Show drive to maintain their outstanding outcomes for pupils
· Enjoy working with a positive and established staff team
· Be available full time from September for at least 2 terms
· Make a positive contribution to pupils socially as well as academically
By joining this school as a Reception teacher, they can offer you:
· Access to a diverse network of phase and subject specialist groups
· Support and mentoring from some of the best leaders in education
· An Inner London Allowance, plus a performance and loyalty bonus
· Pension scheme (TPS) and access to Wellbeing Cash Plan, covering a range of health and wellbeing benefits
· The opportunity to work with some amazing children!
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
· We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
· We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency
· Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
· Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
· Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
· Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
· Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To be successful in applying you must:
· Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualifications
· This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
· Your CV must include full details of Education and work history, any employment breaks must be explained
· You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this Reception teacher opportunity. Or for more information about the role, contact Stuart Lovelock at Tradewind on 020 7845 5450 / firstname.lastname@example.org.
· As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
· We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
· Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
· More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
· Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.