Tradewind Recruitment is currently looking for a Y5 Teacher to join this Primary School based in Southall, Ealing for a start after ASAP. This is a full-time role is for a 1-year contract and the salary will be Inner London scale £156.30 - £212.73 per day.
This School has a strong culture, high expectations and driven by routines which are very popular with students. This excellent School has an aspirational culture and a high attention to detail. This is perfect for a Teacher that is looking for a place to work that does things the right way. Someone who is looking to make a real difference to students lives by focusing on just a few simple rules and following these rules to the best of your ability.
A proven track record of excellent results in KS2 is a must. Outstanding NQTs will be considered.
We are looking for:
- A Y5 Primary Teacher who has the highest of expectations on pupils, their behaviour and achievement.
- A committed and driven Y5 Primary Teacher that gives 100% and expects the same of students.
- A person with a high work ethic and the ability to work in a team.
- Someone who understands the importance of the parents/guardian's role in education and actively encourages home involvement.
The school is accessible from the closest station by less than a 10-minute walk from the main line train coming through Ealing. The school has a car park which is large enough for all.
In return the school offers:
- A clear vision of success and how to further students learning
- An atmosphere that is really geared towards positivity always
- Excellent Professional Development
- A strong SLT who have an open-door policy and care about staff.
To join us and be successful in this Y5 Primary Teacher role you will need to:
- Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification
- Overseas Trained Teachers will be considered if you have a comparable qualification with a UK teaching qualification and you can comply with the other points
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click "Apply Now" to get your application started for the role of Y5 Primary Teacher. Or for more information you can contact Ayaz Ahmed on 0207 845 5450 / email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you so that we can make a difference to this school Because Education Matters.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.