Tradewind Recruitment is currently looking for a confident, motivated Y2 Primary Teacher to join this 'Good' Primary School based in Ealing for a September 2021 start. This is a full-time permanent role and the salary will be Inner London scale £36,836-40,035.
This school greatly value the contribution that Teachers make to each pupil. Teachers are driven to lead learning and are encouraged to spend all their time thinking about the students in their care. The Headteacher is working with the Governors to ensure that each Teacher has a good work life balance and they're not overloaded by paperwork, marking or anything that will mean time is taken away from what is important, the pupils.
The school does provide a stimulating and caring environment. Their aim is to grow insightful and imaginative learners who are challenged and pushed individually, ensuring they have the guidance needed to reach their goals. The vision is to create a school where students develop skills to grow into confident pupils, with a love for life and learning.
The curriculum aims to support pupils academically and focus on developing the whole child. Many of the opportunities offered extend beyond the walls of the conventional classroom and the wide range of enrichment lessons and activities include a selection of before and after school clubs and a range of stimulating school trips throughout the year.
We are looking for an Y2 Primary teacher that can:
- Constantly deliver 'Good' lessons
- Promote excellent behaviour and high expectations in class and across the school
- Create an environment where students can shine and reach their full potential
- Encourage each child to involve themselves in all aspects of school life to become well rounded students with a thirst for knowledge and learning
This is a role to work as an Y2 Primary Teacher in a Primary School rated 'Good' by OFSTED. Both NQTs and experienced teachers are encouraged to apply. Candidates that have been involved in educational research projects or would like to be involved in these in the future are actively encouraged to apply.
The school is a based in Hillingdon and is easily accessible by tube, it is less than a 15-minute walk from the station. Parking does surround the school if the car park fills. Access by public transport is also an option with local buses just outside the school. The school has Cycle storage and encourages students to walk to school where possible.
In return the school offers:
- A fantastic Headteacher who considers staff wellbeing constantly
- A set of students with excellent behaviour
- A work environment that has a great atmosphere, fun to be in where staff love coming to work
- Excellent CPD and development
To join us and be successful in this Y2 Primary Teacher role you will need to:
- Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification
- Overseas Trained Teachers will be considered if you have a comparable qualification with a UK teaching qualification and you can comply with the other points
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click "Apply Now" to get your application started for the role of Y2 Primary Teacher. Or for more information you can contact Ayaz Ahmed on 0207 845 5450 / firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you so that we can make a difference to this school Because Education Matters.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.