- Key stage 2 teacher
- Outstanding primary school
- Enfield borough
- Great opportunity in a lovely school
This is an "outstanding" 2 form entry, Church of England primary school located in Enfield, North London.
There is a lovely atmosphere around the school with a stable team and a calm but busy environment. After their most recent Ofsted inspection last year, they received an "outstanding" outcome and the Headteacher credits this to the dedication and hard work of the team. The school operates a creative curriculum.
The actual year group is to be confirmed but is likely to be in lower KS2. The school have a very good record of assisting newly qualified teachers (NQT) with induction year. They welcome applications from NQTs as well as experienced teachers.
The school welcomes applicants from all faiths, who will have a commitment to the school's aims and values as a church school.
Salary will be in line with main pay scale(MPS), outer London, presently £28355 - £40035 pro-rata, depending on experience. This is a full-time role.
To be considered for this role, you must meet the following criteria:
- Have full QTS (or equivalent teaching qualifications) and experience in a UK primary classroom
- Have experience in KS2.
- Have a creative approach to inspire children to achieve their full potential
By joining this school as a primary teacher, they can offer you:
- A competitive salary/rate of pay
- A warm, friendly working environment
- A well organised, supportive school with a committed leadership team
- Good levels of student ability and behaviour
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development - which is why we can offer you more free, fully-certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency
- Great referral scheme
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To be successful in applying you must:
- Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualifications
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Your CV must include full details of Education and work history, any employment breaks must be explained
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great primary teaching opportunity in Enfield. For more information about the role, contact Stuart Edge at Tradewind on 020 7845 5450, or at email@example.com
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to fully certified CPD courses - more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.