*£145 - £190 per day
Contract dates January 2021 - July 2021
Sanza Teaching Agency is recruiting for a Lower Key Stage 2 teacher for an Outstanding Primary School in Enfield. The role will be on a full- time basis, five days per week. Successful candidates will have experience of teaching within Key stage 2, and of working in inclusive school settings. Interviews are being arranged immediately for the right candidate.
* Lower Key Stage 2 Class Teacher
* Five days per week, Monday-Friday
* The class comprises of children of mixed ability, with a small number of children having diagnosed SEND needs
* Planning cohesively alongside one other class teacher within this three-form entry school
* Successful candidates will be accountable for full class teaching responsibility, Teaching Assistant also in class.
* short term cover from January 2021- July 2021 with possibilities of staying on for September 2021
* £145-£195 per day
* Three form entry school
* Graded outstanding by Ofsted
* Part of a trust collection of schools
* Victorian style building with ample outside space school set over 2 sites
* Accessible via public transport and parking available
To be considered for the Lower Key Stage 2 Class Teacher position, you will:
* Have sound knowledge of the Key stage 2 curriculum
* Experience of working within an inclusive setting
* Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
* Be eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Have recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Please send your CV for immediate consideration or call Sanza Teaching agency for more details 0207 845 6240
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.