Tradewind are recruiting for excellent Teachers! We have a fantastic Primary school wanting a Primary Teacher to start from January 2021 for a PPA Cover role
Tradewind Recruitment is seeking a Primary Teacher to be part of a wonderful school based in Greenwich. This is a full-time role is for a 2-term contract and the salary will be Inner London scale £32157 - £42624.
The school is a 2 form entry Primary with a Nursery, a multicultural school, in Greenwich. Everybody in school is treated fairly and expected to work hard following the motto of:
'Trying our best, doing our best, being our best'. Every child is valued and their unique qualities are recognised, nurtured and celebrated. The relationships the school look to develop with the children, with families, the community and the wider world, enable them to create a warm, caring ethos, where everyone is welcome and valued! They have very high expectations of what the children can achieve and constantly strive to innovate and inspire children to ignite their interest in the world around them. It's not just about remembering dates and names ….. it's about understanding the world and how it works. Do you feel you can make a contribution to a school like this?
Tradewind require a:
- Primary Teacher who has good experience across a range of year groups and is flexible and adaptable to teaching different groups each day and week.
- Candidate that gives everything to the students in their care and across the school.
- Primary Teacher that is a role model, leads from the front and can be inspirational.
- Person that has a good sense of humour and bonds well within a close knit school teaching team.
The school is based in Greenwich. Parking is available at the school and on the road outside the school gates. The train station is within a 10 minute walk and also there is a bus stop 1 minute from the schools entrance.
In return the school offers:
* A happy place to work with a close knit team that aim to deliver the very best education
* An SLT that care and listen
* CPD that is delivered weekly for all staff
To join us and be successful in this Primary Teacher role you will need to:
- Hold a Teaching Qualification (QTS) or equivalent
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- References that cover at least 6 months of experience within the last two years in an educational setting
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click "Apply Now" to get your application started for the role of Primary Teacher. Or for more information you can contact Craig Sowden on 0207 845 5450 / email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you so that we can make a difference to this school Because Education Matters.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.