Are you interested in the outdoors? Do you value the creative arts within a school? Do you believe learning should be challenging, exciting and immersive? If so, this is a really exciting opportunity for you.
A primary school in the Greenwich area of South East London are seeking a full-time Primary Teacher to start in April 2021. The role is a class teaching position with responsibility for teaching a Year 6 class, and with competitive salary available in line with experience (MPS 1-6 Inner London - Salary = £30480 - £41483 per annum)
This position would be suitable for an experienced teacher and unfortunately an NQT can't be supported for this Year 6 teacher role. The school has just completed an extensive consultation process to create a new and ambitious 5-year plan; they are looking for a teacher to come and join them to deliver it.
This popular and highly oversubscribed two-form entry school is situated in a leafy and desirable suburb.
For this Key Stage 2 class teacher role, the school are seeking an inspirational teacher to join their friendly, enthusiastic, hardworking team, and welcome applications from those who think they have the required skill set and experience.
The responsibilities for this primary class teacher role will include:
- Teach a class, working constructively as a member of staff within the whole school team, including the setting and marking of work to be carried out by the pupils in school and elsewhere, planning differentiated work to meet the needs of individuals and groups providing progression and continuity
- Plan, teach, monitor and evaluate the education programme for the children taught, using knowledge of school policies, schemes of work and national curriculum requirements for the relevant curricular areas.
- Assess, record and report on the development, progress and attainment of pupils; using a variety of methods according to national curriculum requirements and school policies. What can the school offer as part of this class teacher role?
- The school's Extended Leadership Team are able to provide excellent CPD and support for staff to deliver an exciting curriculum.
- The school are committed to a creative and inclusive approach to learning that has consistently produced high standards of attainment.
- Their welcoming, happy children come from a diverse community.
- Parents are extremely supportive and committed to the ethos of the school.
By working with Tradewind, we can offer you:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 40 to be exact! That's 25 more than our next nearest competitor
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a referral fee
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join us and be successful in this Year 6 Primary Teacher role you will need to:
- Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks ·
Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
We're proud to be listed as a Sunday Times Top 100 Company, 4 years running. Our rates of pay in line with experience and Main pay scale from day 1. We have a Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100. You get access to an online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability that is quick and easy.
Click "Apply Now" to get your application started for the role of Primary Teacher. Or for more information you can contact Craig Sowden on 0207 845 5450 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request) and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.