This wonderful primary school in Greenwich is looking for a committed Primary Teacher to join their team
This school is welcoming, inclusive and friendly and is hiring a Primary Teacher with the same values to teach some amazing students. This is a 2 term contract initially for a maternity cover which could be in any KS2 classroom.
If you're a Primary Teacher looking for your next opportunity you wont find a more supportive, committed and down to earth Headteacher and SLT to work alongside.
The school is providing a stimulating and inclusive learning classroom environment for all students and they love their school commenting alongside parents at how much the school helps but also supports the wider community.
To be considered, you should have QTS (Qualified Teacher Status) or equivalent and a strong desire to want to help all young people be the best they can be!
As a Primary Teacher in Greenwich, you will receive a salary in line with Inner London teacher pay scales, ranging from M1 to UPS3 £188 - £292 per day. This is an excellent opportunity for an any KS2 Primary teacher to make a long lasting difference to child in a school that values you as a person but also the hard work you put in
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage interested candidates to apply ASAP.
Join Tradewind in making a real and lasting impact on the young lives of children and become a valued Primary Teacher at this primary school in Greenwich!
By registering with Tradewind we can offer you:
- Rates of pay in line with experience and Main pay scale from day 1
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you CPD delivered through The National College platform all free of charge to you!
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100 and be entered into our £1000 draw
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join us and be successful in this Primary Teacher role you will need to:
- Qualification in Teaching such as PGCE, QTS
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Your CV must cover your employment and education history since you finished formal education and any employment breaks must be explained.
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK - we dont accept any applications from those without working VISAs or the right to work already
Click "Apply Now" to get your application started for the role of Primary Teacher. Or for more information you can contact Craig Sowden on 0207 845 5450 / email@example.com
Tradewind Recruitment is the market leader in Education Recruitment - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request) and plenty of development opportunities. We excellent CPD courses through The National College, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 14 offices in the UK.
Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.