A Church of England primary school in Parsons Green within the borough of Hammersmith and Fulham West London are seeking a Key Stage 2 Teacher to start as soon as possible, for the remainder of the 2020/21 academic year, with a permanent contract becoming available for the right candidate. The role is a whole class teaching position with responsibility for teaching a Year 6 class, with competitive salary available in line with experience (MPS 1-6 Inner London - £32,157-£42,624
This Ofsted graded 'Good' school are looking to appoint an outstanding and inspirational teacher to join their team in September 2018. The school was founded by the Church of England to be, like the Church itself, of service to their children and all people in our local community, irrespective of their race, religion, ability, gender or ethnic background. To that end, the school aims to offer a high-quality and enjoyable learning environment that is underpinned by Christian beliefs and values.
The headteacher is ideally looking for a teacher who is experienced in upper Key Stage 2, has excellent Numeracy and Literacy subject knowledge and strong classroom and behaviour management skills.
The responsibilities for this Key Stage 2 Teacher role will include:
- Teaching in the Year 6 class in this one form entry school.
- Creating a classroom where children work in a purposeful and stimulating environment that supports a wide range of learning styles.
- To teach a balanced Curriculum and to ensure that each child fulfils his or her potential by providing teaching and learning of a high standard.
The ideal candidate for this Year 6 Class Teacher role will:
- Be an outstanding teacher with excellent curriculum subject knowledge
- A committed professional with a determination to make a difference.
- Someone who recognises and wants to further explore the benefits of Outdoor Learning
- An organised, enthusiastic proactive person
- A solutions-based thinker
- Be in sympathy and support of the school's Christian ethos.
As part of this Key Stage 2 Teacher position, the school can offer:
- A role in a school that is at the forefront of using the outdoors to grow young minds
- A leadership team that is committed to developing you
- CPD tailored to your needs
- An opportunity to lead a subject area
- A hard-working and positive staff team
- Supportive parents and governors
- An inclusive and well-resourced school with high standards of attainment and behaviour
The school is a walkable distance from Parsons Green Station, Served by the District Line, and there is a bus stop situated by the school which is a few minutes walk away.
By working with Tradewind, we can offer you:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 40 to be exact! That's 25 more than our next nearest competitor
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a bonus
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join us and be successful in this Key Stage 2 Teacher role you will need to:
- Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply' to be considered for this great position as Year 6 Teacher in Hammersmith and Fulham, Inner London. Or for more information about the role, contact Adam Bamford on 0207 845 5450 option 1 / firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your teaching career.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request) and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.