A primary school in the borough of Hammersmith and Fulham are seeking either an experienced or newly/ recently qualified Key Stage 2 teacher to start with them as soon as possible. The role is on a full-time basis, and would involve teaching a Year 3 class, for the remainder of the 2020/21 academic year, with a permanent position available for the right candidate in September 2021. Competitive salary available - MPS 1-6 Inner London - £32,157-£42,624.
The school is an inclusive, two form entry primary school serving the local community of Hammersmith and Fulham. They have happy, well behaved children and supportive, dedicated staff and governors, and are currently rated as 'Good' by Ofsted and 'Outstanding' in their SIAMS.
The school are well ranked nationally on the back of last year's results, with school ranking in the Top 5% for Reading and the Top 15% for Maths.
The school pride themselves on their fantastic teamwork ethic amongst teaching staff, with regular collaborations, both formal and informal, taking place in order to help each other develop their teaching pedagogy. Teachers collaborate weekly with planning too, and in-depth plans are in place for the previous 3-4 years, which would just require differentiating for the relevant class.
The core duties of this Year 3 Primary Teacher role are:
- Carry out teaching duties to meet objectives specified in the school's schemes of work and National Curriculum
- To assess, record and report on the attendance, progress, development and attainment of assigned pupils as defined by school policy
- To plan and prepare courses, schemes of work and individual lessons, appropriate to the needs, interests, experience and existing knowledge of the pupils in the class.
- To work as a member of a specified team and contribute positively to effective working relationships within the school
- To build and maintain co-operative relationships with parents and to communicate with them on pupils' learning and progress, drawing attention to special skills and talents as well as to problems or difficulties.
For this Year 3 Primary Teacher role, the successful candidate will have:
- A passion for children's learning and development
- High aspirations for all children and a desire to raise standards
- An ability to influence others
- An ability to work with the whole school community
- High aspirations for themselves and a commitment to further development
- A passion, drive and enthusiasm for leading all children within the school
- At least one year's teaching experience in the UK
- Demonstrate up-to-date knowledge of teaching, learning and behaviour strategies, and have a thorough understanding of the Key Stage 2 National Curriculum, with excellent subject knowledge in Numeracy and Literacy.
The school is based near to Parsons Green station, and is very accessible via the District Line.
As part of this Year 3 Primary Teacher role, the school can offer you:
- A supportive and challenging governing body
- Opportunities to develop both professionally and personally
- Extremely supportive colleagues
- The freedom and support to make a difference
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 40 to be exact! That's 25 more than our next nearest competitor
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a referral fee
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join us and be successful in this Year 3 Primary Teacher role you will need to:
- Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply' to be considered for this great position as Year 3 Primary Teacher in Hammersmith and Fulham, Inner London. Or for more information about the role, contact Adam Bamford on 0207 845 5450 option 1 / email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your teaching career.
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.