Early Years Reception Teacher
Are you an EYFS experienced teacher looking for an Early Years teacher role in a 'Good' primary school in North West London?
Tradewind Recruitment are currently working with a fantastic Ofsted graded 'Good' Primary School in the borough of Harrow. The headteacher and governors are seeking an experienced Early Years Foundation Stage teacher, with QTS, to start with them on a full-time basis as soon as possible. The role would involve teaching a Reception class, and the position would be from September for the full academic year, with a permanent position available for the right candidate. Competitive salary available above the main pay scale, dependent upon experience.
This great three form entry school is set in the heart of Pinner in Brent. Pupils come from a range of backgrounds, ethnicities and cultures and the school celebrate this throughout the year. Teaching and support staff also represent the diversity that London holds.
The school are looking for an Early Years Teacher who possesses:
· Recent experience of teaching in EYFS (including through PGCE placements if an NQT)
· A sound knowledge and understanding of the curriculum in the Early Years Foundation Stage
· Knowledge of effective strategies to include and meet the needs of all pupils, in particular underachieving pupils, and those with SEN and EAL Familiarisation
· An understanding of curriculum and pedagogical issues relating to learning and teaching
· The ability to monitor, assess, record and report pupil progress, in line with school policy, and use this to inform future planning
· A flexible approach to work, with good interpersonal skills with the ability to enthuse and motivate others
The core duties of this Early Years Teacher role are:
· Take responsibility for teaching a class of Reception children, aged 4-5 years
· Manage pupil progress socially and academically whilst tracking the progress of individual pupils within your class using children's individual Learning Journals
· Produce comprehensive weekly plans for the seven areas of learning.
The school is located in the Harrow area of North West London.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
· We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
· We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
· Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and a fantastic referral fee.
· Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
· Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
· Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
· Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join us and be successful in this Early Years Teacher role you will need to:
· Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification
· This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
· Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
· You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply' to be considered for this great position as Early Years Teacher in Harrow. Or for more information about the role, contact Adam Chester on 0207 845 5450 option 1 / email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your teaching career.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.