This role will entail teaching a Year 5 class of 27 pupils, with the usual expected responsibilities of marking, planning and safeguarding. This class has an excellent track record in terms of their behaviour and enthusiasm for learning, and you will be supported by a longstanding TA who knows the children well. There are several children in this class with mild learning difficulties, so strong differentiation skills would be a plus.
Our client is a small village school of 279 pupils, set on beautiful green grounds in an area of outstanding natural beauty with an excellent reputation in the close-knit local community. Their focus is on creating a positive and inclusive environment where learning is enjoyable, and they are supported in this by an effective SLT who were highlighted as a particular strength in their last Ofsted report. The school has a Music focus, giving every child the opportunity to learn an instrument and experience the 'joy of music'.
The school is close to Hemel Hempstead with reliable bus access and free on-site parking.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
* Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
If you would like to apply for this Year 5 position in a supportive village school, then please contact Cherie on 01727 236255 or send an up to date CV to Cherie.email@example.com.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 3rd year running!
£28355 - £31976 per annum
Waltham Forest, London
£100.00 - £140.00 per day
East Riding of Yorkshire
£80.00 - £135.00 per day
£28355 - £44541 per annum
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.