Tradewind Recruitment are currently working with a good school in Kensington and Chelsea, inner London, who are seeking an inspirational Year 2 Primary teacher to undertake a full-time role for the remainder of the 2020/2021 academic year, with a permanent position available for the right candidate in September 2021. Outer London MPS salary available - £32,157 - £42,624, dependent upon experience.
The school are looking for a committed and ambitious individual who motivates pupils and staff alike to always strive to do their best and who is keen to develop their talents and experience within this area. We are a heavily oversubscribed school, which has a reputation for providing outstanding support for staff and students.
The school aim to provide rich experiences and opportunities through a broad and varied curriculum, which allows every child to enjoy their own success. Focussing not only on the academic achievement of pupils, but striving to develop the whole child by offering a range of sporting, creative and residential activities. The school try to make learning creative, stimulating, inclusive and fun, with lots of challenge and ambitious goals for the future.
For this Year 2 Primary Teacher role, the school are seeking candidates who:
- Demonstrates excellent National Curriculum knowledge.
- Can motivate and inspire students to learn.
- Is highly motivated and willing to use their initiative.
- Demonstrates a variety of teaching and learning strategies which they use effectively.
- Can work effectively as part of a team.
- Possesses good written and verbal communication skills.
- Is willing to contribute to the broader life of the school.
- Be willing to contribute to the development of the phase and the school through their own professional development.
The core duties of this Year 2 Primary Teacher role are:
- To provide a high-quality educational experience for all children by leading learning in school, developing consistent practice in teaching and learning and ensuring that children achieve the highest standards of attainment and achievement. Children are expected to make rapid and sustained progress.
- The teacher will contribute to the schools strategic planning documentation (SIP), supporting the ethos, aims and vision of the school.
- You will take responsibility for teaching a Year 2 class .
The school is packed with talented and motivated people, creating a vibrant and successful team with excellent inter-personal and communications skills.
The school can offer you:
- A friendly and supportive team within a welcoming school environment;
- Enthusiastic, well-motivated and happy pupils who are keen to learn;
- Strong governor and parental support
- Ongoing professional development
The school is located in Notting Hill, Kensington and Chelsea and is very accessible via public transport, from Notting Hill Gate and Holland Park on the Central Line
To join us and be successful in this Year 2 Primary Teacher Role you will need to:
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 40 to be exact! That's 25 more than our next nearest competitor
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a referral fee
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply' to be considered for this great position as Year 2 Primary Teacher Role in Kensington and Chelsea, Inner London or for more information about the role, contact Adam Bamford on 0207 845 5450 option 1 / firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your teaching career.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request) and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.