This is an exciting opportunity for a qualified, imaginative and driven teacher who works with equal efficacy independently and as part of a team. Applicants will join an innovative, forward-thinking and committed team.
Experience of teaching in Key Stage 1 is essential as is a thorough up-to-date knowledge and experience of the curriculum. What is also important is your ability to interact and support children in a positive way to foster their enthusiasm for learning and to have the skills and maturity required to take on the teaching duties and responsibilities in a new and growing school. Exceptional behaviour management skills are also an essential part of the role.
The School is a two form, non-selective school with an Ofsted 'Good' rating. Pupils here receive very high levels of academic education and pastoral care. Wetherby Kensington is part of the Alpha Plus Group of schools, which is one of the country's leading educational groups.
The school is based near to Earls Court Station, Which is accessible from the piccadilly line and several district line services
As part of this Year 2 Primary Teacher role, the school can offer you:
- A supportive and challenging governing body
- Opportunities to develop both professionally and personally
- Extremely supportive colleagues
- The freedom and support to make a difference
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 40 to be exact! That's 25 more than our next nearest competitor
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a referral fee
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join us and be successful in this Year 2 Primary Teacher role you will need to:
- Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply' to be considered for this great position as Year 2 Primary Teacher in Kensington and Chelsea, Inner London. Or for more information about the role, contact Adam Bamford on 0207 845 5450 option 1 / firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your career.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.