Are you a qualified and experienced key stage 2 teacher looking for a new role this September? Do you have experience teaching children in year 5? Tradewind is recruiting!
This Primary school in Lambeth is currently recruiting for a full-time year 5 teacher to join their team. The position starts in September and is paying an annual salary of up to £42,624.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an "outstanding" and a talented team who can provide close support and mentoring. They believe that happiness is the key to success, children work within a happy and caring environment where their individual needs are met and talents nurtured. The schools aim is that all children enjoy success at primary school, so there are high expectations and staff provide support to ensure they receive the best education. Teachers working here have the opportunity to advance their career within a supportive academy environment.
TLRs are available for possible subject leadership, which will be discussed at interview.
The school is located close to the train stations. It can also be accessed easily by bus or car and there are parking facilities for staff nearby.
The Headteacher is keen to recruit a Primary teacher to teach in year 5
The teacher must have:
- A good understanding of the year 5 KS2 curriculum
- The ability to plan and deliver challenging yet fun lessons
- Excellent behaviour management skills
- The ability to work in a team and support others
- The skills to enable to students to think and work independently
By joining this school, they can offer you:
- Access to a diverse network of phase and subject specialist groups
- Support and mentoring from some of the best leaders in education
- An Inner London Allowance, plus a performance and loyalty bonus
- Pension scheme and access to a Wellbeing Cash Plan, covering a range of health and wellbeing benefits
- The opportunity to work with some amazing children!
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To be successful in applying you must:
- Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualifications
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Your CV must include full details of Education and work history, any employment breaks must be explained
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this year 5 teacher opportunity. Or for more information about the role, contact Carol Grey at Tradewind on 020 7845 5450 / email@example.com.
*As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
*We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
*Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
*More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
*Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.