Primary Teacher, Leigh
Tradewind are recruiting!
Are you a dynamic Year 3 Primary teacher in Leigh?
Tradewind are currently recruiting an outstanding Primary teacher for a very popular school in the Leigh area. This is a temporary long- term role to start in March 2021 and is to run until July 2021.
This primary school is passionate about providing students with the skills and enthusiasm for Secondary School. They provide a safe, happy and well-disciplined learning environment and have a supportive SLT. This primary school is looking for a teacher with Year 4 experience who has strong behaviour management, to join their hardworking department and continue to ensure all children meet their individual targets whiles challenging them academically to push themselves further. The school is extremely welcoming, and the dedicated staff work effectively together and have very successful relationships with parents, the church and the local community.
This Primary School caters for approx. 218 pupils across ages 4-11, the school aims to work in partnership with parents to ensure all students are achieving the best they can in a high-quality learning environment. All staff at the school share the ambition and drive to keep improving the school and encouraging pupils to achieve the best results they can and enjoy their time in School.
This is a full-time position, starting in March 2021 and will continue until July 2021. You shall be responsible for a Year 3 class of up to 29 mixed ability pupils. They have a supportive and experienced Teaching Assistant in class on a full -time basis. You shall be required to plan, deliver and assess work in line with the National Curriculum and be happy to partake in Parents Evenings, sports days and school trips.
The school is in Leigh and is easily accessible via car and has parking on site. The School is also accessible via public transport and has close bus links.
The ideal candidate for this teacher role will:
- Be a qualified teacher with QTS
- Have experience of working within Year 3
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a Year 3 Teacher in Leigh or for more information about the role, contact Chrissie on 01772 977333 or email- firstname.lastname@example.org
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we are committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay; however, we will happily accrue this upon request)
- Freer CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we are proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
£131 - £180 per day
Fallowfield, Greater Manchester
£125 - £185 per day
Stockport, Greater Manchester
Stockport, Greater Manchester
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.