Primary teacher, Year 4 Leigh
Tradewind Recruitment are working on behalf of a very popular one form entry primary school in Leigh who would like to recruit a year 4 teacher.
The role is due to start in September 2021 and will be continuing for the full academic year until July 2022. This is a long-term temporary role.
We are recruiting for a year 4 teacher for a school situated on the outskirts of Leigh. This is a one form entry school, rated as good by Ofsted. The school aims to provide a happy, caring supportive learning environment where everyone is valued and respected as an individual.
The Headteacher provides clear leadership. She has high ambitions for the school and equally high expectations of all staff. Teamwork is strong across the school and everybody works together, the school has strong links with parents, carers and the community. Behaviour in the school is very good, and students are respectful of each other and of the adults in the school. The staff all work together to provide a caring, nurturing environment in which their learners will be supported to achieve their potential and prepared them for their learning journey through secondary school.
The school is based in Leigh and has excellent motorway links and is easily accessible by public transport with a bus stop outside school.
We are looking for:
- A year 4 primary teacher who will take on the responsibility of a class of up to 30 mixed ability pupils, you will have a supportive and experienced Teaching Assistant in class full time. You shall be required to plan, deliver and assess work in line with the National Curriculum and be happy to partake in Parents Evenings, sports days and school trips.
- A hard-working and highly motivated person with strong behaviour management.
- A Primary Teacher with experience of working within Key Stage 2, that is driven and determined to achieve goals set out for them.
- A collaborative team player that works hard for their colleagues and students in their care
To join us and be successful in this primary teacher role you will need to:
- Hold QTS status
- Experience of working in Key Stage 2
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact!
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this position as a primary teacher in Leigh or for more information about the role, contact Chrissie on 01772 977333 or email@example.com
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we are committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay; however, we will happily accrue this upon request)
- Free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we are proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.