Are you an experienced Year 1 or 2 Teacher seeking a new full time role this September? Or are you an NQT who would like to work under a supportive management team?
This 2-form entry Primary School and children's centre has recently partnered with another local school and they are currently recruiting for a Key Stage 1 teacher. The position is from September 2021 with an equivalent annual salary of up to £44,000.
This 2-form entry community school is based in the London borough of Lewisham, South East London. They are a welcoming, inclusive and a culturally diverse community who build positive, long lasting relationships and provide continual care, advice and support for local families. They aim to support each individual; providing a safe and inspiring learning community for all. This school are part of an innovative and outward-looking partnership with a local school. Together they constantly seek new ways to develop teaching and learning. Their values of Mutual Respect, Resilience, Pride, Co-operation, Responsibility and Independence are at the core of all they offer.
The school is in a great location between 2 busy train stations and also easily accessible by bus or car.
The Headteacher is keen to recruit a committed Key Stage 1 teacher to start in September.
The Key stage 1 teacher must have:
- Full QTS (or equivalent teaching qualifications)
- Experience teaching in Year 1 or 2
- Excellent organisational skills
- Professionalism, adaptability and a hard-working attitude
- The ability to engage well with colleagues, children and their parents
- Full time availability from September 2021
By joining this school as a Key stage 1 teacher, they can offer you:
- Dynamic staff who enjoy working together
- Well behaved children who are inquisitive and enthusiastic about their learning
- Strong commitment to staff development
- Committed and caring Governing body
- On-going Professional Development
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To be successful in applying you must:
- Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualifications
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Your CV must include full details of Education and work history, any employment breaks must be explained
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this Key stage 1 teacher opportunity. Or for more information about the role, contact Stuart Lovelock at Tradewind on 020 7845 5450 / email@example.com
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.