Do you also have a passion for Numeracy? Tradewind are recruiting for a 'Good' school in Lewisham, helping them to secure a committed Lead Maths Teacher to join them in September.
This good primary school has 2 forms of entry and are currently looking for an inspirational teacher to take responsibility for leading maths. The position will be full-time, starting in September. Offering an annual salary of up to £45,000.
The school is part of an innovative and forward-thinking group of schools comprising 6 other schools. In July 2017 the school converted to multi-academy trust status, further strengthening and securing their unique partnership. The partnership offers immense opportunities to develop the quality of provision, sharing of good practice and professional growth. The school is extremely well run with a strong and supportive leadership team. All staff are committed to achieving the best for children and work closely alongside each other to do this.
The school is located in Lewisham South East London which has excellent public transport links from central, South East London and Kent.
The Headteacher is keen to recruit a full-time class teacher to lead Maths to start in September 2021.
The class teacher must:
· Have QTS (or equivalent qualifications to teach)
· Have either worked as a lead maths teacher or show a focus in Maths/Numeracy
· Have a passion for creative and innovative approaches to teaching and learning in order to raise attainment
· Have high expectation, understand the importance of, and promote the principals of inclusion by enabling every child to overcome barriers to learning and reach high standards
· Have the vision and motivation to inspire children, to raise standards and promote excellence
By joining this school as a class teacher, they can offer you:
· Wonderful, enthusiastic children who are motivated to learn
· A team committed to raising standards for all children
· A commitment to your own CPD
· A part in a forward thinking, dynamic Partnership who see children at the heart of the learning process
· Access to the latest research and lead on the implementation of this into classroom practice
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
· We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
· We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency
· Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
· Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
· Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
· Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
· Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To be successful in applying you must:
· Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualifications
· This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
· Your CV must include full details of Education and work history, any employment breaks must be explained
· You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this class teacher opportunity. Or for more information about the role, contact Stuart Lovelock at Tradewind on 020 7845 5450 / firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
No terminology in the above advertisement is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Tradewind Recruitment is proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer and accepts applications from all sections of the community.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.