Are you an experienced Primary teacher looking for a Year 2 teacher role? Do you want a new challenge this year working in a supportive Primary school in South London?
An established Primary school in Lewisham, now part of a trust, are currently recruiting! They are looking for a Year 2 teacher to join them as soon as possible. The role is full time and paying an annual salary of up to £42,624.
The school consists of spacious modern buildings with disabled access and good transport links. They have an onsite breakfast club and after school care until 6.00pm. The school serves a multi-cultural community and are proud to have a committed and talented team of staff and governors. Staff, governors, parents and the pupils here work closely together to create a learning environment that stimulates young minds, encourages their development and success, and promotes a sense of responsibility for themselves and others. They warmly welcome new teachers and encourage you to join the partnership.
The school is in a great location close to 2 train stations with regular trains. There are also buses which stop near the school and parking available for drivers.
The Headteacher is keen to recruit a Year 2 teacher
The Class teacher must have:
- Full QTS (or equivalent teaching qualifications)
- Experience as a year 2 teacher or experience teaching in key stage 1
- Knowledge of KS1 SATs
- Professionalism, adaptability and a hard-working attitude
- The ability to engage well with colleagues, children and their parents
- Adaptability, creativeness and a willingness to help wherever possible
By joining this school as a year 2 teacher, they can offer you:
- A competitive salary/rate of pay
- Brand new state of the art facilities
- A supportive team of fellow teachers, support staff, line managers and senior leaders
- A comprehensive induction package and a wide range of CPD opportunities for all staff
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To be successful in applying you must:
- Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualifications
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Your CV must include full details of Education and work history, any employment breaks must be explained
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this year 2 teaching opportunity. Or for more information about the role, contact Stuart Lovelock at Tradewind on 020 7845 5450 / email@example.com.
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.