Key Stage 1 Primary Teacher
Location: Lewisham, London.
Start Date: January 2024
Daily Rate: £188.44 - £244.44
An outstanding primary school in the heart of Lewisham is seeking a dedicated and passionate Key Stage 1 Primary Teacher to join their vibrant team. The successful primary teacher will have a strong commitment to providing high-quality education and a nurturing learning environment for students.
- Plan, prepare, and deliver engaging lessons for Key Stage 1 students.
- Foster a positive and inclusive classroom atmosphere conducive to learning.
- Assess and monitor student progress, providing feedback and support where necessary.
- Collaborate effectively with colleagues, parents, and external stakeholders.
- Contribute to the school's vibrant extracurricular activities and events.
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) and relevant teaching qualifications.
- Proven experience teaching Key Stage 1 students, preferably within the UK curriculum.
- Strong classroom management skills and the ability to inspire and motivate students.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Dedication to continuous professional development and improvement.
- Competitive daily rate from £188.44 to £244.44, commensurate with experience and qualifications.
- Supportive and collaborative working environment.
- Opportunities for professional development and career advancement.
- Welcoming and inclusive school community.
- Access to a range of resources and support for teaching and learning.
We welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds and experiences. The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references will be required for the successful candidate.
Tradewind Recruitment is the market leader in Education Recruitment - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request) and plenty of development opportunities. We excellent CPD courses through The National College, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 14 offices in the UK.
Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.