Year 5 Teacher
COVID-19 notice: We're continuing to recruit education staff throughout these unprecedented times, as we can still get you registered and cleared ready for when schools re-open. Instead of face-to-face meetings, all interviews will be via phone and we can guide you through submitting your documents online.
Tradewind are recruiting! Are you an experienced Year 5 Teacher looking for your next role in Hackney, London?
Tradewind Recruitment are currently recruiting for an ambitious and professional Year 5 Teacher to join this friendly primary school in Hackney from September 2021. This is a full-time, long-term position until the end of the academic year working in Year 5 with the possibility of becoming permanent.
The two-form entry primary school is a part of a federation in Hackney in partnership with two other primary schools in Hackney. This school has been graded by Ofsted as 'Outstanding' and are recognised for the exceptional achievement the pupils make.
The school are looking for:
- A hardworking Year 5 Teacher who is ambitious and encourages children.
- A dedicated person who has high expectations about what children can achieve and the subject knowledge to enable children to rise to these.
- Has a professional outlook and is a team player.
- Patient and caring and have real passion on leading young children to start their secondary education.
You will be working with a supportive and motivated staff team who are friendly and values all members of staff. The school invests a lot of time into the community, organising seasonal fairs and volunteering at local care centers. The school has excellent public transport links, with access to buses and tubes.
To be successful in this role you will need to:
- Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification.
- At least 2 years' minimum experience working in KS2.
- Sound knowledge of the British curriculum.
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS disclosure, Overseas Police Clearance(if applicable) and professional reference checks.
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained.
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK.
If you would like further information on this role, please contact Annie at Tradewind on 0207 845 5450 or email email@example.com.
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.