COVID-19 notice: We're continuing to recruit education staff throughout these unprecedented times, as we can still get you registered and cleared ready for when schools re-open. Instead of face-to-face meetings, all interviews will be via phone and we can guide you through submitting your documents online.
Tradewind Recruitment are working with a highly successful primary school in the London Borough of Waltham Forest who would appoint a full-time Year 3 Primary Teacher to start in April 2021. This is a full-time contract , MSP 1-6.
This two-form entry community primary is based in the heart of Waltham Forest and is rated good by an Ofsted. The school is highly inclusive, and an enriching curriculum is promoted and taught. Children come from a diverse range of backgrounds and the school also welcomes children with a range of special educational needs with excellent support in place.
You will be the full-time class teacher for the year 3 class. The headteacher is keen to recruit a class teacher who has previous experience teaching lower KS2 curriculum and has a flexible, creative approach in their teaching as well as a commitment to your own learning and development as a practitioner.
Hold qualified teacher status
Must have experience teaching in lower KS2
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a Year 3 primary teacher Or for more information about the role, contact Maddy Watson on 02078455450 option 1 or firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your career.
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.