Primary Teacher - Wandsworth, Inner London - September 2021 start - Seeking experienced teacher or NQT - Permanent role - MPS1 - MPS6
Would you like to be part of a tight knit and vibrant school that possesses a wonderful ethos where children are developed into well-rounded and curious individuals? Can you imagine fitting in well with a team of teachers that value a broad and rich curriculum?
Tradewind, Permanent Division partner the best talent in schools across London every September. This friendly and welcoming1 form entry primary school is now looking for an enthusiastic teacher to join their team this September! Send your CV to email@example.com or apply immediately!
*** Primary Teacher - Permanent Position
*** September 2021 start
*** Wandsworth, Inner London Payscale
*** Friendly and supportive Primary setting
*** Seeking experienced Primary Teacher or NQT
About the School - Primary Teacher- Wandsworth, Inner London
Located in a highly accessible part of Wandsworth, in Battersea, this inspiring primary school believes in developing resilience and empowering learners to become well rounded individuals. As a 1 form entry primary school there is a tight-knit community where parents are highly supportive of the recent changes going on within the school. Through recently joining a local federation this September, there is plenty of CPD on offer to an ambitious and experienced primary teacher! Classrooms are vibrant and well-resourced spaces for children to maximise their learning. Senior leadership are passionate about maintaining a collaborative and caring school environment where teachers celebrate the success in their classrooms regularly. If you feel you would be a fantastic fit for this wonderful school - apply now or send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org!
About the Role - Primary Teacher- Wandsworth, Inner London
- QTS achieved and observed "Good" level of teaching.
- This position is open for an experienced or newly qualified teacher.
- The suitable teacher will have the aspirations to be an "outstanding" teacher through a desire to undergo CPD and observation teaching opportunities.
- You will possess rights to work in the UK and Qualified Teaching Status.
- This role requires a Primary Teacher who is passionate about working alongside the KS2 team to ensure excellent progress in your classroom.
- The suitable Primary Teacher will be an individual who is committed to planning a broad and balanced curriculum whilst maintaining high attainment levels.
- This Primary Teacher will be a proactive individual who is dedicated to raising attainment of all children regardless of starting points.
How to apply - Primary Teacher- Wandsworth, Inner London
If you are interested in this Primary Teacher post, or teaching in South West and North West London, please contact Megan at Tradewind Recruitment, Permanent Division on 0207 845 5451 or email your CV to email@example.com.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.