Primary Teacher - Permanent position from September 2021 - "Good" Ofsted - Merton, South London - Inner London Payscale - MPS1/MPS2 - Suitable for NQTs and Experienced teachers
Are you a proactive NQT or experienced primary teacher looking for a new permanent opportunity this September? Would you like to work in a school which celebrates all cultures and beliefs through an inclusive and broad curriculum?
Tradewind, permanent division, work across London to partner exceptional teachers in permanent positions for September. This warm and caring 1 form entry primary school are seeking an inclusive and enthusiastic primary teacher to join their school this September! If you would like to be considered for this exciting permanent position, apply or email your CV to email@example.com now!
***One Form Entry "Good" Primary School
***Excellent induction programme on offer for NQTs
***MPS/UPS - Inner London Payscale
***Permanent position for September 2021
The School - Primary Teacher - Merton, South London
Situated in Merton, this thriving 1 form entry primary school has been on an exciting journey through more recently joining a local federation of primary schools. Previously graded "Good", the school provides a stimulating curriculum where children are developed into confident role models in society. Through their recent partnership with a local federation, there are plenty of internal progression opportunities and bespoke CPD to ensure the highest quality in teaching and learning. As a 1 form entry school, there is a strong sense of community where parents and children are proud of the school environment. Progress has been strong in the school, where children have been meeting national expectations. The school is now looking to move this above and beyond through similarly ambitious teaching staff! If you would like to be considered for this position, send your CV directly to Megan.firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the Role - Primary Teacher - Merton, South London
- For this position, you will possess QTS in Primary Teaching.
- QTS to be achieved for September and observed "good" level of teaching so far in placements.
- For this role, you will be passionate about impacting children's learning and be excited to be part of a highly creative curriculum!
- You must possess rights to work in the UK as the school is unfortunately not able to provide sponsorship for the successful applicant.
- To be successful in this position you will need UK primary school experience and ability to maintain good levels of attainment.
- You will have an in depth understanding of the National Curriculum, dependent on preference in age group.
How to apply - Primary Teacher - Merton, South London
If you are interested in this Primary Teacher post please contact Megan at Tradewind Recruitment, Permanent Division on 0207 845 5451 or email your CV to email@example.com. Alternatively, if you are an experienced teacher seeking new opportunities, please get in touch regarding a confidential discussion for roles.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.