Are you an experienced Year 5 teacher looking for a new role for the Summer term? Do you want to work in a school that is a happy place where children want to learn, take pride in their work and develop a working attitude?
If you want to teach in an Ofsted rated "Good" school in Barking and Dagenham, then Tradewind Recruitment wants to hear from you!
The successful Year 5 teacher can expect pay rates of between £152 -£210 per day, depending on experience.
** Year 5 teaching post**
** Barking and Dagenham**
** April 2021 start**
** Maternity cover**
** M1 -M5 Inner London equivalent pay scale
This community based three-form entry Primary School is in Barking and Dagenham and has a large carpark for staff.
The school is looking for an eager and committed Year 5 teacher who is first and foremost ; kind and committed to children's education. As the successful Year 5 teacher, you'll be joining
two other committed Year 5 teachers who plan as a team, share ideas and work together to benefit the children. There are clear boundaries for the children's behaviour and consequences that are carried through. Senior Leadership is welcoming and supportive. This is a popular Barking and Dagenham School that Tradewind Recruitment staff highly recommend!
The school are looking for a Year 5 teacher who possesses the following qualities:
- Experience of delivering engaging and thought-provoking lessons for Year 5s
- Excellent knowledge of the Year 5 Curriculum, in the UK or abroad
- Good Behaviour management
- Available to commit till at least July 2021
- Good written and spoken English
Benefits of working at this school
- Three-form entry school - collaborative planning
- Year 5 long-term supply role
- Friendly and welcoming staff
- Well -resourced and a large carpark.
Why Tradewind Recruitment?
- Over 20 years of specialist education recruitment expertise.
- Flexibility on permanent, long term and daily bookings
- More accredited CPD courses than any other education company including Team -Teach, Safeguarding and support with the UK Curriculum.
- Assistance with lesson planning- personalised one to one support with our trainer
- Great Referral Scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
- Hold QTS status or equivalent Primary teaching qualification
- Overseas Trained Teachers will be considered if you have a comparable qualification with a UK teaching qualification and you can comply with the other points
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
- Experience of Teaching Year 5 or Key Stage 2 in a mainstream school
If you are interested in this teaching role, and want to teach in a lovely community school, then please submit a copy of your CV ASAP to Yolanda.email@example.com or please contact Yolanda at Tradewind on 02078455450 ext. 1. to discuss your application in more detail.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we shall happily accrue this upon request) and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer
'No terminology in the above advertisement is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Tradewind Recruitment is proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer and accepts applications from all sections of the community.'
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.