Are you an experienced Year 1 or Key Stage 1 teacher, looking to take up a Maternity cover for the Summer term?
Do you want to join a lovely two-form entry Primary school in a Tower Hamlets in April 2021? If you are an experienced Primary Teacher who can hit the road running, Tradewind Recruitment wants to hear from you!
The school are offering a long-term rate of between £152 - £200 per day, depending on experience.
** Tower Hamlets
** Year 1 Teaching Maternity cover**
** April 2021 Start
** £152 - £200 per day **
This two-form entry CE Primary School is partnered with one other successful school that has been working with Tradewind Recruitment for many years. As the successful Year 1 teacher, you will be joining a friendly and dedicated Key Stage 1 team and an experienced year group lead. There is an experienced TA in the class who knows the children and will support you.
The school are looking for a Year 1 teacher who possesses the following qualities:
- Very good knowledge of the Key Stage 1 curriculum
- Recent experience of teaching Year 1 or Key Stage 1, ideally in a London school
- Initiative, heaps of energy and great interpersonal skills
- Good spoken and written English is essential
Benefits of working at this school
- Two-form entry school
- Ofsted rated "Good" school
- Year 1 maternity cover
- Close to transport
Tower Hamlets is a multicultural and diverse borough, with good transport links in and out of Central London.
The school is close to the DLR and on bus routes.
If you are interested in this Y1 teaching role, and want to teach in a supportive and friendly Primary school, then please submit a copy of your CV ASAP to Yolanda.email@example.com or please contact Yolanda at Tradewind on 02078455450 ext. 1. to discuss your application in more detail.
Why Tradewind Recruitment?
- Over 20 years of specialist education recruitment expertise.
- Flexibility on permanent, long term and daily bookings
- More accredited CPD courses than any other education company including Team -Teach, Safeguarding and support with the UK Curriculum.
- Assistance with lesson planning- personalised one to one support with our trainer
- Great Referral Scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
- QTS or Overseas Teaching Qualification
- Experience of teaching Year 1 or Key Stage 1
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
'No terminology in the above advertisement is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Tradewind Recruitment is proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer and accepts applications from all sections of the community.'
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.