Tradewind Recruitment are looking for an enthusiastic and creative Year 2 teacher for Maternity cover from April until July (potentially longer).
This wonderful three-form entry primary is in a very well-connected part of Tottenham, Haringey and is rated good by Ofsted. The school is highly inclusive, with a supportive, and nurturing environment and modern organised approach to CPD for all staff.
As the year 2 teacher you will have sole responsibility of the class of 30 children. The headteacher is keen to recruit an experienced class teacher who has a creative approach in teaching style, as well as a commitment to your own learning and development as a practitioner. Knowledge of KS1 will be an advantage but is not essential for the role.
Hold qualified teacher status (QTS)
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a Year 2 teacher Or for more information about the role, contact Maddy Watson on 02078455450 option 1 or email@example.com
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.