Tradewind Recruitment are currently working with a good school in Lambeth, inner London, who are seeking an inspirational Year 2 primary teacher to undertake a full-time role for the remainder of the 2021 academic year, with a permanent position available for the right candidate in September 2021. Inner London MPS salary available - £32,157-£42,624, dependent upon experience.
The school are looking for a committed and ambitious individual who motivates pupils and staff alike to always strive to do their best and who is keen to develop their talents and experience within this area. The school has a reputation for providing outstanding support for staff and students.
The school aim to provide rich experiences and opportunities through a broad and varied curriculum, which allows every child to enjoy their own success. Focussing not only on the academic achievement of pupils, but striving to develop the whole child by offering a range of sporting, creative and residential activities. The school try to make learning creative, stimulating, inclusive and fun, with lots of challenge and ambitious goals for the future.
For this Year 2 Primary Teacher role, the school are seeking candidates who:
- Demonstrates excellent National Curriculum knowledge.
- Are able to motivate and inspire students to learn.
- Is highly motivated and willing to use their initiative.
- Demonstrates a variety of teaching and learning strategies which they use effectively.
- Is able to work effectively as part of a team.
- Possesses good written and verbal communication skills.
- Is willing to contribute to the broader life of the school.
- Be willing to contribute to the development of the phase and the school through their own professional development.
The core duties of this Year 2 Primary Teacher role are:
- To provide a high quality educational experience for all children by leading learning in school, developing consistent practice in teaching and learning and ensuring that children achieve the highest standards of attainment and achievement. Children are expected to make rapid and sustained progress.
- The teacher will contribute to the schools strategic planning documentation (SIP), supporting the ethos, aims and vision of the school
- You will take responsibility for teaching a Year 2 class
The school is packed with talented and motivated people, creating a vibrant and successful team with excellent inter-personal and communications skills.
The school can offer you:
- A friendly and supportive team within a welcoming school environment;
- Enthusiastic, well-motivated and happy pupils who are keen to learn;
- Strong governor and parental support
- Ongoing professional development
The school is located in Lambeth and is very accessible via public transport, only 5 minute's bus ride from the tube station.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 40 to be exact! That's 25 more than our next nearest competitor
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a referral fee
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join us and be successful in this Year 2 Primary Teacher role you will need to:
- Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply' to be considered for this great position as Year 5 Primary Teacher in Haringey, Inner London. Or for more information about the role, contact Carol Grey on 0207 845 5450 option 1 / email@example.com
*As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
*We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
*Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
*More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
*Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.