Tradewind are recruiting! Are you a great Primary Teacher looking for your next role in Camden, London?
Tradewind Recruitment are currently recruiting for an ambitious and committed Primary Teacher to join this new academy in Camden from September 2021. This is a full-time, long-term position until the end of the academic year working in EYFS.
This academy is where successful learning is created within a supportive, inspiring, and impressive environment for all pupils, staff, and parents.
We are looking for:
- An enthusiastic Primary Teacher who is experienced in the EYFS foundation stage and who has excellent communication skills.
- A committed person who teaches to the highest standards in line with the Early Learning Goals and be confident to lead the class as well as the Early Years Practitioners.
- To be able to use a range of teaching styles and appropriate strategies to meet the needs of all children.
- Patient and caring and have real passion on leading young children to start their education.
Along with the existing Early Years Teacher, you will be line managing the Early Years Practitioners and delivering the full EYFS curriculum.
The academy is in an area full of history and heritage, with a thriving and varied community. The academy has excellent public transport links, with access to buses and tubes.
The school is relatively new with a technology rich environment which engages both children and parents to develop their learning together. The academy has a deep focus on learning which gives children a range of learning methods and styles as they move through the academy.
To be successful in this role you will need to:
- Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification.
- Have excellent knowledge of the EYFS curriculum.
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS disclosure, Overseas Police Clearance(if applicable) and professional reference checks.
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained.
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK.
If you would like further information on this role, please contact Annie at Tradewind on 0207 845 5450 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.