A great three-form entry school in Tower Hamlets is looking for a Year 5 additional teacher for an ASAP start. Are you an experienced teacher looking to work in an Ofsted rated, " Good" school known for its friendliness and support?
Would you be interested in a varied role where you cover PPA in Y4 and Y5, absenteeism and take groups?
If so, Tradewind Recruitment wants to hear from you!
The successful candidate can expect pay rates of between £152 -£210 per day, depending on experience.
** Year 5 Additional Teacher role**
** ASAP start**
** Tower Hamlets**
** M1 -M5 Inner London equivalent pay scale
This community based three-form entry Primary School is in Tower Hamlets and has a great reputation in the borough as a supportive; friendly and organised Primary School.
As the successful additional Year 5 teacher, you will be joining a team of two other Year 5 teachers- covering their PPA time; absenteeism and taking groups. All planning is in place although at some point tweaking of the planning will be required for your nurture group of no more than eight children.
The school is well resourced and very close to DLR.
The school are looking for Year 5 teacher who possesses the following qualities:
- Experience of teaching Key Stage 2, ideally Year 5 although not essential.
- Excellent knowledge of the UK Curriculum
- The ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Good written and spoken English
Benefits of working at this school
- Pay equivalent to Inner London National Pay scales
- Year 5 Additional Teacher role- minimal planning
- Potential Perm contracts and career development
- Friendly and welcoming staff
- Well -resourced
Why Tradewind Recruitment?
- Over 20 years of specialist education recruitment expertise.
- Flexibility on permanent, long term and daily bookings
- More accredited CPD courses than any other education company including Team -Teach, Safeguarding and support with the UK Curriculum.
- Assistance with lesson planning- personalised one to one support with our trainer
- Great Referral Scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
- Hold QTS status or equivalent Primary teaching qualification
- Overseas Trained Teachers will be considered if you have a comparable qualification with a UK teaching qualification and you can comply with the other points
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
- Experience of Teaching Year 5 in a mainstream school
If you are interested in this teaching role, and want to teach in a lovely community school, then please submit a copy of your CV ASAP to Yolanda.email@example.com or please contact Yolanda at Tradewind on 02078455450 ext. 1. to discuss your application in more detail.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we shall happily accrue this upon request) and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer
'No terminology in the above advertisement is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Tradewind Recruitment is proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer and accepts applications from all sections of the community.'
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.