Are you an experienced Primary Teacher or a Newly qualified teacher looking for a permanent post in September at a Tower Hamlets School?
Inner London salaries of between MPS1 (£32157) - MPS6 (£42624), are being offered. There are TLRs for experienced staff.
An Ofsted rated "Good" school, is offering permanent contracts for teachers looking to apply for their Year 3 post in September.
This three-form entry Primary School is a welcoming and friendly community school that benefits from an extremely friendly Headteacher; teaching staff of the highest calibre and children who are well-behaved. Current staff comment on how supportive SLT is and in particular the Headteacher. Staff and children are treated with respect and dignity; encouraged to all work to the common goal of raising standards and making the children lifetime learners.
The school are looking for a Permanent Year 3 teacher with the following characteristics:
- A creative and passionate Year 3 teacher who has a proven track record of raising standards
- Confidence in delivery the Year 3 UK curriculum
- The ability and flexibility to work as part of the Key Stage 2 team
- Someone that is resilient and reflective on their own practice
- Available in September 2021 for a permanent Year 3 teaching role
Benefits of working at this school
- Large school with committed and supportive senior leadership
- Fantastic opportunities for career development within the school.
- Close to transport links and in easy distance of Central London
- Permanent contracts
To join us and be successful in securing this permanent Year 3 teaching role at this Tower Hamlets school you will need to:
- Hold QTS or equivalent Primary Teaching Qualification
- Have an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
If you are interested in this permanent Year 3 teaching post, and want to teach in a lovely, three-form Primary school, then please submit a copy of your CV ASAP to Yolanda.email@example.com or please contact Yolanda at Tradewind on 02078455450 ext. 1. to discuss your application in more detail.
Why Tradewind Recruitment:
- Over 20 years of specialist education recruitment expertise.
- Flexibility on permanent, long term and daily bookings
- More accredited CPD courses than any other education company including Team -Teach, Safeguarding and support with the UK Curriculum.
- Assistance with lesson planning- personalised one to one support with our trainer
- Great Referral Scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we shall happily accrue this upon request) and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
'No terminology in the above advertisement is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Tradewind Recruitment is proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer and accepts applications from all sections of the community.'
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.