A primary school in Islington are seeking a full-time primary teacher to start in September 2021, for the full academic year, with a permanent contract becoming available for the right candidate. The role will be to teach a Year 2 class, with flexibility of covering other year groups.
The responsibilities for this Primary Teacher role will include:
- Undertaking full responsibility for a Year 2 class in line with the development and progress associated with Key stage 1 and the transition to Key stage 2.
- Assessing, recording and reporting on the development, progress and attainment of pupils, as well as on their personal and social needs.
- To teach a balanced curriculum and to ensure that each child fulfills his or her potential by providing teaching and learning of a high standard.
- Teaching of multiple subjects with a focus on progress in mathematics and English for their next step into Key stage 2.
The ideal candidate for this Primary Teacher role will:
- Have at least 2 years' experience working in Key stage 1. It would be desirable for teachers to have experience with the transition stage into Key Stage 2 but not essential.
- Have excellent curriculum knowledge and have confidence in delivering to the classroom.
- Be committed and professional with a determination to make a difference.
The school - Islington
The school is a 2 form entry school which is looking to expand from September. Located in the borough of Islington, the area has regenerated and this fantastic school is an excellent example of this. With outstanding facilities available, the school is a popular choice. The school benefits from excellent transport links and is graded 'Good' with outstanding leadership.
If you would like more information on this role, please contact Annie at Tradewind on 0207 845 5450 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.