A great two-form entry school in Tower Hamlets is looking for a Year 5 teacher for after the half term break. Are you an experienced and talented Year 5 teacher with Key Stage 2 experience and a strong work ethic?
If so, Tradewind Recruitment wants to hear from you!
The successful candidate can expect pay rates of between £152 -£210 per day, depending on experience.
** Year 5 teaching post**
** Tower Hamlets**
** June 2021 start**
** M1 - M5 Inner London equivalent pay scale
This community based three-form entry Primary School is in Tower Hamlets is close to the DLR and on bus routes.
Although a large school, the school is organised, well run and friendly! The school is looking for eager and committed teachers who are ambitious and lifelong educators.
As the successful Year 5 teacher you will be joining another Year 5 teacher and support staff. Planning is shared and completed on site. Teachers are encouraged to plan creative, innovative and child focussed lessons.
Behaviour is very good at the school.
The school are looking for a Year 5 teacher who possesses the following qualities:
- Experience of delivering engaging and thought-provoking lessons
- Excellent knowledge of the Year 5 Curriculum, in the UK or abroad
- Good Behaviour management
- Good written and spoken English
Benefits of working at this school
- Two-form entry school - collaborative planning
- Year 5 long-term supply role
- Potential Perm contracts and career development
- Friendly and welcoming staff
- Well -resourced.
Why Tradewind Recruitment?
- Over 20 years of specialist education recruitment expertise.
- Flexibility on permanent, long term and daily bookings
- More accredited CPD courses than any other education company including Team -Teach, Safeguarding and support with the UK Curriculum.
- Assistance with lesson planning- personalised one to one support with our trainer
- Great Referral Scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
- Hold QTS status or equivalent Primary teaching qualification
- Overseas Trained Teachers will be considered if you have a comparable qualification with a UK teaching qualification and you can comply with the other points
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
- Experience of Teaching Year 5 in a mainstream school
If you are interested in this teaching role, and want to teach in a lovely community school, then please submit a copy of your CV ASAP to Yolanda.firstname.lastname@example.org or please contact Yolanda at Tradewind on 02078455450 ext. 1. to discuss your application in more detail.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we shall happily accrue this upon request) and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer
'No terminology in the above advertisement is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Tradewind Recruitment is proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer and accepts applications from all sections of the community.'
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.