Are you an inspirational and experienced Primary teacher looking for work for the Summer term? Are you an experienced Key Stage 1 teacher?
If you're interested in working in Barking and Dagenham and want to teach 5 days a week at the same school, Tradewind Recruitment wants to hear from you!
This is a full-time teaching post with a competitive salary available in line with experience , £150 - £189 per day.
This mainstream maintained school serves the local community and is a diverse and multi-cultural Primary school with an inclusive environment which celebrates the diversity and many languages spoken in the school.
As the successful Key Stage 1 teacher in Barking and Dagenham you will have the following responsibilities:
*To support the ethos, vision, values and aims of the school.
*To implement and deliver an appropriately broad, balanced, relevant and differentiated curriculum for the children, incorporating the National Curriculum requirements and in line with the curriculum policies of the school.
* To foster a learning environment and educational experience, that provides children with the opportunity to fulfil their individual potential.
* To share in the development of the school curriculum, schemes of work, teaching materials, teaching programmes, methods of teaching and assessment and their review.
* To actively promote the policy and practice of inclusion.
The school offers a welcoming and progressive environment to teach in; a commitment to your ongoing professional development; supportive and experienced senior leadership team and parents who are involved in their children's learning.
The school is based in the borough of Barking and Dagenham, with easy access from the District Line or Overground train station. There is a large carpark available to staff.
Why Tradewind Recruitment?
- Over 20 years of specialist education recruitment expertise.
- Flexibility on permanent, long term and daily bookings
- More accredited CPD courses than any other education company including Team -Teach, Safeguarding and support with the UK Curriculum.
- Assistance with lesson planning- personalised one to one support with our trainer
- Great Referral Scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
- Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification
- Overseas Trained Teachers will be considered if you have a comparable qualification with a UK teaching qualification and you can comply with the other points
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
- Experience of teaching Key Stage 1, ideally Year 1.
If you are interested in this teaching position, and want to teach in a friendly , two-form entry Barking and Dagenham school, then please submit a copy of your CV ASAP to Yolanda.firstname.lastname@example.org or please contact Yolanda at Tradewind on 02078455450 ext. 1. to discuss your application in more detail.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we shall happily accrue this upon request) and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer
'No terminology in the above advertisement is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Tradewind Recruitment is proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer and accepts applications from all sections of the community.'
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.